Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Latest up date Speedy and PWR will be throwing Speedy Fest in Bowling Green. I am sure PWR and Speedy will be updating the dates and events to follow.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I read so many of you alls posts that I feel like I know you all personally!! LOL I will subscribe to this thread to make it to this event so as to meet the folks that have been leading the performance curve for our Chally’s.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
We will get all the details worked out for this coming event you will be surprised!!!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Subscribed

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Speedy is as of now the planning head, last post contracts were being looked at for april 30 with may 7 rain date. still not final.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
We're close to wrapping up the contract with the track to secure the date. I don't want to have to keep track of a dozen threads on this so once everything is finalized I'll post up a new thread that will have all the details and updates.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new thread soon.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I knew Speedy and Pwr Andy were big in the planning. Then BW was talking about it so I got confused about who was who. I figured if I sent this back out one of them would see it and if I'ld missed them saying dates and times I could get caught up that way. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
We're close to wrapping up the contract with the track to secure the date. I don't want to have to keep track of a dozen threads on this so once everything is finalized I'll post up a new thread that will have all the details and updates.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new thread soon.
Thanks Speedy, There's so many threads that come out dailly here It's easy to miss an important one like that. That's why I was just making sure I didn't miss it.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Thanks Speedy, There's so many threads that come out dailly here It's easy to miss an important one like that. That's why I was just making sure I didn't miss it.
I'm gonna talk to Jeff and see if there's a way to keep that from happening to the official event thread.

Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PWR Andy sign those Papers. Maybe since your not racing in Orlando you could test your new race car at Bowling Green. It is always nice to have the track all to your self to get the bugs worked out.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Is there a website for this clarifying dates, entry fees, identifying sponsors and outlining a list of events? New here, but I remember voting between 3 locations recently. I think it was this event, just trying to get it straight.

I'd like to make it if schedule allows.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.