Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Intro : Am owner of 2012 3.6 wreakled Challenger .Now I thinking about Brakes upgrade from usual (factory) . Mr. cannonballcobb make big post about R/T to something better then Brembo and cheap.I try to understand all but all of my english skills go down in topic pages.Could anybody alredy have experience or complete info about upgrade factory SE/SXT to something better like cannonballcobb mean for r/t ?I tryed to found site from his topic whith kits to police rotors and anothers parts - but site is gone .

PS I try to send pm directly cannonballcobb but nothing .Could anybody know him mail or ny another contacts ?

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
We offer big brake kits. They are not inexpensive , but they look great and function well.

- Alexis

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,110 Posts
Believe you are referring to

mcm95403 seems to have a pretty good handle on what's needed. If your SXT is a Plus, it already has R/T brakes, if not, not sure what difference it will make

A Guy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If your SXT is a Plus
Thx you - I alredy read it and try to ask topicstarter directly but unfortunaly yet .My SXT non plus options include ,just usual.And now I try to found any infos about upgrade usual , becuse think speedlogic non cheap answer for brackes upgrade .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts