Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently completed my Aero kit from MFR Engineering and has quickly became one of my favorite mods that I have done to the car! New canards with the splitter, diffuser, and side skirts have made my challenger wayyyyyyyyy more aggressive and turns heads every where i go. Post your pictures of your challenger aero!!
Check out my instagram for more pictures. #Manny.C_10

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
971 Posts
I’ve got a diffuser out back as well, but don’t have those photos on my tablet at the moment.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
971 Posts
I like looking at pics of cars with these, I would never do it to my car, but I dig the look. To me I think Big Red @stevewhiteparts is awesome.

I bought my splitter and diffuser from Luke @ Steve White Motors. The black WRT wheels are his that he had on Big Red. The rears are widened to 10.5, so I’ve got 315s out back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
I bought my splitter and diffuser from Luke @ Steve White Motors. The black WRT wheels are his that he had on Big Red. The rears are widened to 10.5, so I’ve got 315s out back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the '15 and up, like I have look cartoonish enough with the giant smiley face, they don't need a duck bill too..... I really loved the look of the '15 at first now, I am just falling out of love with it and wishing I actually had a '71 Hemi R/T or Hemi 'Cuda instead or a '70 T/A or AAR clone with a newer 392 Hemi instead of the 340 six pack ,with the 8 speed tans.... Maybe I'll do a drive train swap into an old B or E body someday.

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
a huge rear spoiler coming this weekend.....>:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts