Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 520 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
2016 Scatpack here lowered on H&R Springs and Koni Shocks and Struts! Sitting on Daytona Reps (20x9.5F 20x10.5R) with 275s up front and 315s out back! I couldn't be ANY more happier. Car is nice and tight 24/7! No ugly wheel gap, but still has a minor rake at the same time. Even when I have it in Track Mode (Unlocked with the Tazer), it just glides over the bumps. No rubbing or anything. Everyone loves the stance of it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,948 Posts
It's a good drop, you'll almost for sure need other parts to get alignment right, and you'll have to really watch driveways, speed bumps, parking curbs, etc. It will look great though. A Guy

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Yeah, I could be the only one but I was surprised to find the Eibach Sport springs were lower than the Pro's!

I am very happy with my Pro's and I think you will find A Guy is happy with his as well. Going lower opens the realignment can of worms etc.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah, I could be the only one but I was surprised to find the Eibach Sport springs were lower than the Pro's!

I am very happy with my Pro's and I think you will find A Guy is happy with his as well. Going lower opens the realignment can of worms etc.
my 17 SRT was well out of spec with Eibach Pro's I cant imagine the Sports

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

My latest height setup.

Ignore the yellow gaurds i have already successfully ripped off the passenger side of the splitter lol

Lowered idk how far on KW’s V2 and Bravado 18x9 and 18x10.

I do not recommend lowering these cars on 18’s it absolutely scrapes everything, but damn does it look good.

Camber bushing are helping me in the rear
Spc a-arms up front

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mopar Lowering Springs
Taken on flat level ground pre & post measurements:

Pre Mopar Springs
Driver's Front 29 3/8" from ground to fender
Driver's Rear 30 1/8"
Passenger Front 29 3/8"
Passenger Rear 30 1/8"

Post Mopar Springs
Driver's Front 28 3/4" from ground to fender
Driver's Rear 29 1/2"
Passenger Front 28 3/4"
Passenger Rear 29 1/2"

No change in ride quality, same as stock!

I am green with envy:grin2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
2016 Scatpack here lowered on H&R Springs and Koni Shocks and Struts! Sitting on Daytona Reps (20x9.5F 20x10.5R) with 275s up front and 315s out back! I couldn't be ANY more happier. Car is nice and tight 24/7! No ugly wheel gap, but still has a minor rake at the same time. Even when I have it in Track Mode (Unlocked with the Tazer), it just glides over the bumps. No rubbing or anything. Everyone loves the stance of it.

Definitely has that aggressive look about it! Very nice!:banger:

·
Registered
13 Posts
:eusa_dance:

My latest height setup.

Ignore the yellow gaurds i have already successfully ripped off the passenger side of the splitter lol

Lowered idk how far on KW’s V2 and Bravado 18x9 and 18x10.

I do not recommend lowering these cars on 18’s it absolutely scrapes everything, but damn does it look good.

Camber bushing are helping me in the rear
Spc a-arms up front

·
Registered
13 Posts
AccuAir E-Level kit installed

The car looks awesome! I'm in the market right now for an Accuair System for my 2015 Scat Pack. I've been search for kit to mod the air vent for the touchpad controller. I saw it on another 15' out in Sacramento that looked very sharp. How does it ride on the Accuair system? Did you keep the existing shocks and struts? Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
13 Posts

I went with Air Performance on my 11' Camaro that I sold last year and was pleased with it. Now I'm looking into purchasing the Accuair and have seen a lot of positive reactions from owners with Challengers. Love the stance on your ride. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
Looks like most are pleased with the Mopar Stage 1 springs... I had those on my 2012 392 and liked them BUT I'd occasionally catch the chin spoiler on my driveway...

Just picked up a 2019 392 and swapped to wide body replica wheels and wanting to bring it down a LITTLE... considering just dropping the rear (found some .6" rear only Pedders springs) or going with the Mopar Stage 1 springs again... looks like the guy who measured got right around .6" all around... is that what everyone is seeing? If that's the case I'd just do that and have a very mild drop without concerns of scrape or rub issues... but I think I was right at 1 inch. Concern being the 315 tire I have on 10.5" wide rear wheel that is +22 offset ...

Also the drop claim for the Eibach Pro set on 19 SP claims to be .8" front and 1.3" rear which would be about ideal also BUT unsure about getting the 315 on 10.5" wedged in there...

Just rear .6" Pedders
Mopar stage 1 at just over 1/2" all around (if this would be correct on my car then first choice...)
Eibach Pro .8" front and 1.3" rear....

501 - 520 of 524 Posts