Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2881 - 2890 of 2890 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
You are correct. Replica is listed on their website but they sourced Factory Reproductions for me. Cost a bit more but not a crazy amount.
Everyone focuses on the rear but I really like how the extra width on the front filled things out.
Thanks @droptopron for the lead!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I just bought some new Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires for my original factory wheels . I always liked the white letter tire look and had put on the Tredwear letters in the past. My problem was that although the Tredwear letters were a quality product, I always seemed to find a way to rub the tires against a curb and shred them. They were a pain the butt to keep fixing and it was also getting costly. On this new set of tires I decided to go with the paint pen. Its 10x easier to apply when the wheels are off the car and on a flat table. I have the first coat on tonight and will let it dry for 12 hours and then put on the second coat tomorrow. At least if I rub a curb, I will just break out the paint pen and touch it up. While the original wheels are back on my car, my replacement 18" Shelby Cobra wheels will be sent out for some powder coating. The aluminum polished parts of the wheel are a pain to keep clean, due to no clear coat. I'll have my wheel guy, polish and then clear coat the wheels and then re-install them on my car. I'm actually not a fan of the factory 20" wheel due to the low profile tires.

DSC01388.JPG
DSCN0806.JPG

Reactions: El General

·
Registered
422 Posts
Niche Gammas, and new Goodyear Eagle Exhilarates
20200613_105929.jpg
SP Gama.jpg

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Just finished getting my 18" Shelby wheels powder coated with clearcoat. The brake dust always made the untreated aluminum look like crap.

IMG_20200704_163844651.jpg

Reactions: A Guy
2881 - 2890 of 2890 Posts