Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2860 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Wheels: Avarus AV3 (Satin Black Centers)
Front 20 x 8.5, +15 offset
Rear 20 x 10, +25 offset

Tires: Nitto Invo's
Front 245/40/20
Rear 275/40/20

·
Registered
193 Posts
Stock SRT8 20x9 wheel that has +18 offset, with 255/45/20 tire.

20x10 wheel with +25 offset and 295/40/20 tire

A little better side view of the 295 width tire.

I would think it would be possible to keep a 305 or even a 315 width tire tucked under the fender.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Suggestion for this type of thread.

It should be locked. Only the OP or mods should be able to post to it. That way we only see pictures of wheels/tires and not a bunch of discussion.

For discussion, start a new thread and link to the picture in this thread if need be.

Not trying to be a d!(k but it makes it a lot easier to cruise this thread with out the blah blah blah. :)

It's a great idea to collect a bunch of pictures of wheels and tires in one thread. I just hate to see it become a giant thread that gets off track.

flame suit on.

edit. I just contributed to the blah, blah, blah... :)

edit 2: I hope jonsibal doesn't mind me volunteering him for posting duty. :)

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Revmarc, I used your car pic as a background on my computer til I got my car. I love that look. I am still torn between those and the classic cragar chrome wheels.
Wow, thanks! That's about as good a compliment as I can get.

Good luck with yours!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Here are pics of my wheels that I just got from Factory Reproductions. Great guys and shipping was fast and reasonable! They are 20x9 with a +20 offset. Factory tires mounted on the wheels.

·
Registered
304 Posts

Stock 300C SRT-8 20" wheels in black chrome. Specs are the same as the Challenger SRT 20" wheels. Tires are Vredestein 275/45/ZR20's

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Really like those 300 wheels on there!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Here's a few more new pics. They're a little clearer, and show up a little better, I think:

7,359 Posts
Man those 22's look bad arse!
What size shoes(tire's)& make is she wearing?????

I may have to settle on 22's as the 20's in the M series may not fit.
I like what Im seeing and may have to go black as well I have anthracate on order in 20" but Im having one hell of a time getting confirmation they will clear the brembos.

22's will clear just fine and they look great buddy not too much bling I like that ..Cool pics!
Here's a few more new pics. They're a little clearer, and show up a little better, I think:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
revmarc, those pics looks "dreamy" :angel:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
22's are perfect. Thats the route i'm going. but I'm unsure about what type. Lip or no lip. the only no lip wheel I would want is a 22"Viper.

Revmarc, your wheels look good. Do you have a drop in the front but not the rear?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like that look Revmarc and went with something similar:

LiquidMetal Motorsports "Wingman" wheels, 20 X 9's all the way around cuz I wanted to keep a little thicker tire. Stock tires/size now, but will change to 275/45/20's after I burn through the 255's... and yes, tinted windows are coming. I've only had it 3 weeks! :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
^^^Did you screw up your handle/name?:blockhead:

21 - 40 of 2860 Posts