Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2862 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man - You're paint job looks damn good! It may be a slight over-kill, but it's evident the paint job was done to perfection!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was there any modifications done in order to fit those 24" shoes? How does it handle and ride with 24's???

It looks good - clean as hell!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can you keep me updated on this? I'm also looking into this wheel and need to know whether to go 20 or 22.

Actually, would the 18x9 or 18x10 clear it and sit well? I would need to drop her a bit, but I saw this:
2009 Dodge Challenger SE - houston, Texas
and really like how (what I'm thinking are 18's) look. Because of how those rims are, it really pays homage to its legacy. I'm really trying to get my baby retro, so this route seems right (also have found some restomod wheels going up to 18's and considered them--any information on any of these clearing our big old SRT's would be appreciated).

I'm really picturing those 18x10/9 staggered with some big ole rubbers and hope it can happen. It just looks so much more original and is refreshing in this 24" world where everyone is flashing keys even if there's nothing to open.
I saw some 20" ones on a black challenger, and they do look sweet and plenty big. In fact they looked an inch or 2 bigger than my 20s. Its gotta be that big lip they come with.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just put these on my Challenger a few days ago.

USW Forged D-Lux Black /w polished lip
20x8.5 +15 offset, 255/45 Toyo STII
20x10 +25 offset, 295/40 Toyo STII

·
Registered
495 Posts
These are actually MOPAR wheels. I was browsing through some parts stuff at the dealer and had them ordered ahead of the car and installed when my car was ready. I had to use a flash as it was gloomy outside with the snow melt. I can't wait for summer!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a set of 22" 300C SRT8 replica's on their Challenger? I'm thinking they would look great along with a set of coilovers. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Beautiful car, Anthony! Wow!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Much obliged! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Ordered my CCW SP550s Monday, with Nitto's... Hopefully have them by early next week!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not really an aftermarket wheel, but an aftermarket modified SRT wheel that has been black chromed by Cal Chrome.

Tires are Toyo Proxes 4, with a 245/45ZR-20 front, and 275/40ZR-20 rear.

MoparToYou

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
^^^Very VERY nice. I like your choice. Hopefully I'll be ordering my Viper wheels soon

·
Registered
598 Posts
Not really an aftermarket wheel, but an aftermarket modified SRT wheel that has been black chromed by Cal Chrome.
MoparToYou
I like the black chrome a lot, I'm toying with the idea of 22 x 9.5 OEM style wheels with that plating.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I like the black chrome a lot, I'm toying with the idea of 22 x 9.5 OEM style wheels with that plating.

I agree, that black chrome on the BBlk looks TOUGH!

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Baby got a new pair of shoes!

Baby got a new pair of shoes!!

CCW SP550
Fronts: 20 X 9 with NITTO Invo 245/40ZR-20
Rear: 20 X 11 with NITTO Invo 295/35ZR-20
Custom engraved Centercaps

Attachments

61 - 80 of 2862 Posts