Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Dodge Challenger aluminum caliper covers are made specifically for the Dodge Challenger to really spruce up the vehicle's look. Modeled after multi-thousand dollar big brake kits, these caliper covers add a great touch of visual flare to the wheel area of your Challenger.

Each Caliper Cover is crafted from 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum which is finished with a highly durable powder coating of your color choice. Final finishing is done with a machine fast engraving and a Dodge licensed Challenger block lettering.

Caliper Covers aren't just good looking, either. These are fantastically functional upgrade pieces. Aluminum functions much better than other metals in drawing out heat, and the exhaust channels that are naturally created by installation of these caliper covers results in much lower operational braking temperatures, and lower temperatures means greater braking performance under harsher conditions and reduced brake fade. Caliper covers also work to help minimize brake dust that would otherwise find itself on your gorgeous wheels.

Calipers are available in multiple different color options:

• Black
  • Red
  • Brushed Satin
  • Carbon Fiber
Each color finish is applied with powdercoating and is extremely gorgeous and durable. You can rest assured that these caliper covers will not only look great on your Challenger, but will continue to look great for years to come, and will withstand the heat and road debris that they'll certainly be subjected to.

Engravings are done with extreme machine precision through use of a perfectly calibrated fast engraver. Comes in complete set of 4. All caliper covers come engraved. Gorgeous, functional, and durable: these caliper covers are everything you could want in an affordable Challenger upgrade piece.

Check out the Dodge Challenger Brake Caliper Covers at our website!

Price includes Free Shipping to the continental 48 states!

Thanks,
Matt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for your orders! In almost all potential combinations, these are in stock and ready to ship. Order soon to make sure you get them in time for Christmas!

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Maybe you could provide a picture of one installed without the wheel on just so people could get a good look at it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I see they are available in carbon fiber. Those actually look really good.

**UPDATE** I did not realize there was a +100 charge for the carbon fiber. I don't like them as much anymore, lol.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
:jester:
I see they are available in carbon fiber. Those actually look really good.

**UPDATE** I did not realize there was a +100 charge for the carbon fiber. I don't like them as much anymore, lol.
That would have been Carbon Fiber Finish.

BIG difference

;) :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These Dodge Challenger aluminum caliper covers are made specifically for the Dodge Challenger to really spruce up the vehicle's look. Modeled after multi-thousand dollar big brake kits, these caliper covers add a great touch of visual flare to the wheel area of your Challenger.

Each Caliper Cover is crafted from 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum which is finished with a highly durable powder coating of your color choice. Final finishing is done with a machine fast engraving and a Dodge licensed Challenger block lettering.

Caliper Covers aren't just good looking, either. These are fantastically functional upgrade pieces. Aluminum functions much better than other metals in drawing out heat, and the exhaust channels that are naturally created by installation of these caliper covers results in much lower operational braking temperatures, and lower temperatures means greater braking performance under harsher conditions and reduced brake fade. Caliper covers also work to help minimize brake dust that would otherwise find itself on your gorgeous wheels.

• Black
  • Red
  • Brushed Satin
  • Carbon Fiber
Each color finish is applied with powdercoating and is extremely gorgeous and durable. You can rest assured that these caliper covers will not only look great on your Challenger, but will continue to look great for years to come, and will withstand the heat and road debris that they'll certainly be subjected to.

Engravings are done with extreme machine precision through use of a perfectly calibrated fast engraver. Comes in complete set of 4. All caliper covers come engraved. Gorgeous, functional, and durable: these caliper covers are everything you could want in an affordable Challenger upgrade piece.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

• Black
  • Red
  • Brushed Satin
  • Carbon Fiber

Thanks,

·
Registered
438 Posts
Here is mine in CF

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

• Black
  • Red
  • Brushed Satin
  • Carbon Fiber

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I really like the Carbon Fiber ones. So are these available without any engraving in them? No MGP or Challenger lettering?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Will these fit with the 20 inch heritage rims? I know there wasn't enough clearance for the heritage rims for the srt owners because of the calipers. Any info is helpful

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really like the Carbon Fiber ones. So are these available without any engraving in them? No MGP or Challenger lettering?
They are, yes. Just give us a call to order a caliper cover done any way not listed on our website.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will these fit with the 20 inch heritage rims? I know there wasn't enough clearance for the heritage rims for the srt owners because of the calipers. Any info is helpful
Not sure about fitment with these wheels. I'll look in to this for you!

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks because I'm really interested in a set of these
All right, I called a couple Dodge dealerships as well as my guy over at MGP, and can't find exact dimensions for the 20" Heritage wheels. The calipers for the brakes haven't changed, so these will definitely install as long as the wheels provide adequate clearance still. Clearance needed for covers is like 1/8", so not a whole lot. Best bet is to take two quarters and see if they'll fit between the calipers and the wheels without touching/rubbing anywhere. If they do you'll have zero issue on installation. Sorry I can't provide more information for those particular wheels and would love to know what your findings are if you check out the fitment for them!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts