Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today is the Mrs birthday. For her birthday she asked me to take her antique shopping.
Ever on the lookout for all things Challenger. Here is what I found:
The ability to "ride" a Challenger even when I am out on the boat. The skis were $165, no, I didn't buy them. I'm a bit old to be skiing!
1970 Dodge Challenger RT. Got it!
Unfortunately, wife didn't find anything she liked. But a fun day anyway!
The abilit
Yellow Musical instrument Wood Automotive tire Shelf
Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Tread Wood

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
885 Posts
I'm always looking for oddball stuff like that. I found a old golf cart called, Challenger but it was sold before I could get there. A great day antiquing with my wife is a great day indeed. I probably would have bought the skis and hung them up in the garage. Happy birthday to the Mrs!

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I was going to do exactly that!! But on her BD I didn't want to push it. But I know where they are and I will go talk to them and see what they will take for them. Because even for $100, I would rather get these right now:

And with your approval, I will tell her she has a birthday wish from Challengertalk! (y)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,701 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
Oh, I was going to do exactly that!! But on her BD I didn't want to push it. But I know where they are and I will go talk to them and see what they will take for them. Because even for $100, I would rather get these right now:

And with your approval, I will tell her she has a birthday wish from Challengertalk! (y)
she has 2 now. I hope she enjoyed her day.

BTW I'd love a "Fratzog" center cap. Do you hear me you 3d printer guys?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,701 Posts
Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get these and save some dough

A Guy
That's the epitome of cheap. Couple of washes and I figured there toast. I do have a question. If you get the replacement caps, can you change them w/o pulling the wheel? Or do you have to push them out from the back. Don't want to scratch anything.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,701 Posts
The overlays are apparently quite resilient. I haven't seen people say they didn't last, but no guarantee ;) Some have had luck with gorilla tape, but mostly you have to push them out from the back

A Guy

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T
178 Posts
That's the epitome of cheap. Couple of washes and I figured there toast. I do have a question. If you get the replacement caps, can you change them w/o pulling the wheel? Or do you have to push them out from the back. Don't want to scratch anything.
Bought many overlays from Reflective Concepts (matter of fact some of the pictures on their site for GM stuff is of my cars). High quality!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Put these Reflective Concepts stickers on over 4 years ago. No problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Put these Reflective Concepts stickers on over 4 years ago. No problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Impressive.
I like the red for sure. Would match the blue/red color combo I have
Luckily, the "RT" on my Scat came in red.
Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Grille Automotive tire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts