Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2010 Challenger, and am wanting to make after market mods to the exterior, mostly decals or some such. My car is Mineral Grey, which is similar to dark titanium and I'd like to see what it looks like with many styles of decals and exterior mods. Is there some kind of car building website or program I can use to build the car and see what it would look like?

I would have thought such a thing would be pretty common, but so far my searches have returned nilch! Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Was there a mineral gray in 2010? Could have swore that wasn't a color offered. But, pretty much comes down to just doing what you're asking in photoshop.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's for the later models, they actually stopped making the late models in Dark Titanium, at least according to what I've read.

Just surprised there's no 2D or 3D applications for this :[ I feel like I can't just order custom colors without knowing how they'd look. I was considering the challenger green color for my side strobes for example. Something like that is just impossible to find a picture of on a Mineral Grey car.

I'll keep looking!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I seem to remember a flash program of some sort that had the challenger in it where you could change the exterior color and switch striping (no stripes, SRT8 or classic style). Sadly I didn't bookmark it, but if I locate it I'll post the link. That said, I've seen some other similar programs for the mustang that allow for hood scoops, different facia, etc along with striping and color changes:(. I haven't found one of those for the Challenger yet.:scratchhead::disgust:

EDIT: Ok, I found it. I did have it bookmarked, but it was listed as "untitled document" Unfortunately the link is no longer valid, it was for the website "ridebuilder.com".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts