Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the Pittsburgh Pa area and am looking to get a cam installed and can’t seem to find a good place in the area. If anyone knows or can make a recommendation I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
598 Posts
OST Dyno is a great option but be prepared to wait several months if not a year as they're hella busy (they recently posted on Facebook about starting to schedule for early 2022).

You may want to reach out to Bill Sorochman at County Line Collision in Murrysville. He used to be at Monroeville CJD and had a stroked 426 Chrysler 300 several years back.

If you're willing to drop off/ship to several hours away...you have several established and reputable shops in the region - BFNY in Cleveland, HHP in Delaware, and MMX & DTP in Virginia.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to OST they said March 2022 and have yet to get back to me after I asked some other questions. I know they are super busy so I completely understand that. Just wish it was easier to talk to someone there. Thanks for the info I’ll see if I can reach out to them. And yeah I don’t think a dealership will do a performance cam and other things it needs that go along with that.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
I talked to OST they said March 2022 and have yet to get back to me after I asked some other questions. I know they are super busy so I completely understand that. Just wish it was easier to talk to someone there. Thanks for the info I’ll see if I can reach out to them. And yeah I don’t think a dealership will do a performance cam and other things it needs that go along with that.
yeah, better to email them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts