Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - there's a short cameo of a Detonator Yellow SRT8 in this rap/hip hop video on YouTube:

Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow [Official Music Video]

I don't typically embrace this music (what exactly are these guys talking about?? :) ) but any exposure the Challenger gets is good exposure!

·
Registered
108 Posts
The whole song is about that Challenger... A few of his songs talk about Challengers, he loves his Challenger so much he calls it Charlie.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The whole song is about that Challenger... A few of his songs talk about Challengers, he loves his Challenger so much he calls it Charlie.
The Song is actually an anthem of sorts for Pittsburgh, PA(Where Wiz K. is from). Hence its use by the steelers as their soundtrack.

His Challenger is nice though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The Song is actually an anthem of sorts for Pittsburgh, PA(Where Wiz K. is from). Hence its use by the steelers as their soundtrack.

His Challenger is nice though.
Listen to the lyrics, he is talking about his Challenger.

Proof :
"no love for em n-gga breaking hearts
no keys, push the start"

"Uh, black stripe, yellow paint
the n-ggas scared of it but them hoes aint...
put the pedal once make the floor shake
suede inside, engine roaring
it’s the big boy you know what I pay for it
and I got the pedal to the metal"

"Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin
when I pulled out of the lot, thats stuntin"

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I guess he ordered his with the Smokers Package...
my thoughts exactly. makes me sick. i mean, i'm glad he doesn't have gaudy wheels and 26" rims on it, but do we really need to see him lighting a joint and having his "homies" all over it?

easy come, i guess....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Whew! Glad you REALLY didn't mean a Yellow & Black Chevy Cameo... THAT would look like this... :browsmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Holy crap I never put that together.

For you guys not into rap, maybe a different soundtrack to the song will help?

edit: ugh - the forums strip out the time tag. FF to 5:07 for the song.

Also, the irony of a guy boasting about 22" rims in his sig complaining about rappers with big rims is downright delicious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts