Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW COMPLETE 6.2L HELLCAT HEMI ENGINE and CONVERSION

Fits 2011 to 2017 Challenger, Charger equipped with 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi Engines Only!!!!!

So you want to convert your current ride to supercharged Hellcat engine!!!!

We can do it!!!!

Includes new Hellcat crate engine, oil cooler system, supercharger heat exchanger, pump and all necessary components.

Stand alone supercharger electronic bypass system.

Upgraded fuel system!!!!

Professionally installed and tuned!!!!!!

May affect you emission system, and will void your factory warranty!!!!!

Does not include any other drive train upgrades!!!!

Depending on the vehicle highly recommend transmission, axles, drive shaft to be upgraded!!!!

Add Kooks long tubes and green catted high flow cats $1999.00

$24995.00

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
NEW COMPLETE 6.2L HELLCAT HEMI ENGINE and CONVERSION

Fits 2011 to 2017 Challenger, Charger equipped with 5.7L or 6.4L Hemi Engines Only!!!!!

So you want to convert your current ride to supercharged Hellcat engine!!!!

We can do it!!!!

Includes new Hellcat crate engine, oil cooler system, supercharger heat exchanger, pump and all necessary components.

Stand alone supercharger electronic bypass system.

Upgraded fuel system!!!!

Professionally installed and tuned!!!!!!

May affect you emission system, and will void your factory warranty!!!!!

Does not include any other drive train upgrades!!!!

Depending on the vehicle highly recommend transmission, axles, drive shaft to be upgraded!!!!

Add Kooks long tubes and green catted high flow cats $1999.00

$24995.00

View attachment 986114
I got so much grief on this forum about doing exatley that, now it's an offered package!!! I guess I wasn't a complete moron after all... LOL.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
wow, this is disappointing low for SWM.
A major Dodge retailer, in house bastardizing trim levels for the sake of trendiness & profit. Maybe go ahead and add the oem badging package, to round the wannabe package out...
Guess selling the legitimate real deal Hellcat isnt enough after a while.... ???

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
It's an engine swap...not like they left the European Union or something...sheesh

A Guy

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the same offering for the Hellephant?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
good luck on finding one, and will break everything in the drive line

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A major Dodge retailer, in house bastardizing trim levels for the sake of trendiness & profit. Maybe go ahead and add the oem badging package, to round the wannabe package out...
Guess selling the legitimate real deal Hellcat isnt enough after a while.... ???
wow, we get ask about this at least 5 to 7 times a week, so we come up with a feasible build to suit the consumer demand we get bashed, ok

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd rather have a N/A 426 Hemi.
we can supply that, $12600.00 long block plus core or with Thitek cylinder heads 15600.00,

At 11.3:1 with standard ported heads camshaft long tube headers, Ported intake big throttle body ect approx 550 whps

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big hps difference with boost versus na

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
wow, we get ask about this at least 5 to 7 times a week, so we come up with a feasible build to suit the consumer demand we get bashed, ok
He doesn't understand the concept of wanting to build things up on your own. As I stated before, you are hitting a whole different market with this offering than you are with someone looking to buy a new car..... I thnk it's a great package!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
Don't let it get to you.

He doesn't understand the concept of wanting to build things up on your own. As I stated before, you are hitting a whole different market with this offering than you are with someone looking to buy a new car..... I thnk it's a great package!
He's a badge snob, it doesn't have anything to do with building things up. He's the kind of person that gets upset that 2020 Scat Packs have the old Hellcat hood.

·
Registered
231 Posts
strike a nerve?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,792 Posts
I got to say with that much power added to an RT the OEM brakes will probably make you soil your pants after you really get on it and have to make a quick stop.

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
The 14.5 inch police brakes would stop it and still clear the stock 20x8 wheels.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
The 14.5 inch police brakes would stop it and still clear the stock 20x8 wheels.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
20x8 with 700 horsepower? May as well go down to cartwheels for the weight gains if you're planning to go nowhere anyways.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts