Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,792 Posts
I think that is cool that a dealership would offer such a kit. Most of the time dealership will only sell parts that are vehicle specific. If I went to my local delearship and asked them for the parts to install a Scat Pack splitter on my RT they probably would tell me it is not possible...or I should have bought a Scat Pack. I wish Steve White Motors was my local delearship...although my wife would probably hate them. :p

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think that is cool that a dealership would offer such a kit. Most of the time dealership will only sell parts that are vehicle specific. If I went to my local delearship and asked them for the parts to install a Scat Pack splitter on my RT they probably would tell me it is not possible...or I should have bought a Scat Pack. I wish Steve White Motors was my local delearship...although my wife would probably hate them. :p
This is soo true. However I would try to get my wife to get a job there so we could get the employee discount.

Ron

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
wow, this is disappointing low for SWM.
A major Dodge retailer, in house bastardizing trim levels for the sake of trendiness & profit. Maybe go ahead and add the oem badging package, to round the wannabe package out...
Guess selling the legitimate real deal Hellcat isnt enough after a while.... ???
This is what old school hot rodding was all about. A buddy had a four door '65 Impala with a 283. Helped him build a very healthy 350 and Turbo 400 transmission. Left the 283 badges. The only clues to something amiss was the lumpy cam and 60 series BFG's all around. It was a fun sleeper....

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The 14.5 inch police brakes would stop it and still clear the stock 20x8 wheels.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
good luck

·
Registered
14,075 Posts
I've seen posted that they clear.

But I just saw another post where the BR9 brake kit from Mopar has been discontinued,

Steve White Parts › oem-parts › mo...
Web results
Big Brake Kit - Mopar (P5160035AC) | Steve White Parts

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts