Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 R/T
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is there a club local to the Germantown, Gaithersburg, DC area? Looking to get out a drive some Mopar.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
338 Posts
Hey is there a club local to the Germantown, Gaithersburg, DC area? Looking to get out a drive some Mopar.
Good luck! Me too. Huntsville, Al. anyone? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2020 R/T
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
83 Posts
On Saturday evenings when the weather breaks there are a few spots where muscle cars etc hang out right on Deer Park Ave (which was in Hot Rod magazine 5x or so for street racing over the years). Not a club just a bunch of car guys.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
341 Posts
I wonder if there's any in Florida. Miami and the surrounding areas

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #33, 02 Pontiac Firehawk Car #155
338 Posts
Maybe we should go hang out with the mustang guys. They generally have clubs lol
oh my, the HORROR! :oops: . Don't want to give them a complex!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,762 Posts
Try searching on Google with keywords being, “Modern Mopar” “Challenger” “club” and put the name of the nearest metropolitan area in there too. May find one. I’m not a social media user, but I understand Facebook would be a likely place to find a group.

When I lived in the Bay Area, several owners in 2009 got together from talking on this site and NorCal Challengers was born. Our primary goal was to not become a political, infighting, power struggle like some auto groups can become. We hosted cruises and other get togethers and generally had a great time. After all, we had a lot in common. I met some of the nicest people within this group. Heck, we had two members meet and get married!

Why do I tell you this you ask? If you can’t find one, reach out to other locals on this site and get together. Who knows, you may want to start your own? There is nothing quite like riding in a line of 30+ Challengers...

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
8,267 Posts
Maybe we should go hang out with the mustang guys. They generally have clubs lol
NOOOO! We want you to survive your car shows, not become fodder for the car’s uncontrollable nature!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts