Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 2013 Plum Crazy R/T at the Monster Mopar in Norwalk Ohio yesterday and saw a car in the Fun Field with a cold air induction system utilizing the cold air scoop intakes that normally just dump down into the engine compartment. It appeared that the under hood insulation had been removed and a large plastic piece attached in its place that opened forward to the air filter. It was held on to the under side of the hood with the plastic push pins. Tried to catch up to the owner but never could to ask how/where he had gotten that setup. Anyone see or use one of these on their Challenger? It appeared to be an aftermarket item. Should have taken a picture of it I guess.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,086 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
I had my 2013 Plum Crazy R/T at the Monster Mopar in Norwalk Ohio yesterday and saw a car in the Fun Field with a cold air induction system utilizing the cold air scoop intakes that normally just dump down into the engine compartment. It appeared that the under hood insulation had been removed and a large plastic piece attached in its place that opened forward to the air filter. It was held on to the under side of the hood with the plastic push pins. Tried to catch up to the owner but never could to ask how/where he had gotten that setup. Anyone see or use one of these on their Challenger? It appeared to be an aftermarket item. Should have taken a picture of it I guess.

Thanks.
Cervini sells a setup. It is not cheap!

08-14 Challenger R/T & SRT8 Ram Air Kit

Tom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts