Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...yesterday was awful. I was pulling into a spot, it was near a pole, but I backed it up to get more space...however I guess my wheel was turned a bit towards it and as I was looking back and forth I didn't notice how close the front fender was to the pole...grinded it in, panel is pushed in and some paint is scraped off...

This is where the damage was:
Highlighted in red, but passenger side.

I'm looking for a reputable place that won't charge too much but does a good job, I'm located around Atlanta, if anybody has had repair work done and they really liked the job, please tell me...I'm desperate to get this fixed, but low on cash.. :(

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Can't help on the body shops, but wouldn't your comprehensive on your policy cover it?

Jack

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't help on the body shops, but wouldn't your comprehensive on your policy cover it?

Jack
Yes but me being 23 and driving this car I'd rather not report it depending on shop costs due to insurance at my age and this vehicle...thanks all for the shops, I'll go by these and gather some estimated prices, I know price differences can be crazy with collision shops so I'll be scouting them all, thank you. I'll check out Magnum first as they are the closest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts