Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it me or has other members actually looked at the challenger wheels.......They are the best ever, I think the hidden cut outs on the spokes are the first ever produced. Dodge better chalk that up in the record books. Someone posted a pic of one close up and I felt I was in the Nike commercial when Micheal Jordan took the final shot and time started going in slowmotion when I seen the wheels close up.

Dodge if you are on this board, Those are the wheels to put on the new Challenger............what ever size but please make the rear wheels at least 10.5 or 11's and the fronts 9.5 width.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I must agree. I thought they were sweet... but never noticed the hidden cut-out. Now, I think they're simply AWESOME. Great, revealing post!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I am getting bored with the big fan blade wheels. They used to have kind of a solid, powerful look but they aren't interesting looking in the least.

I'd like to see something more exciting for the Challenger. Also, if they have enough stength in the big fat spokes to hollow out the middle section (good for lighter weight!), then they have enough strength to inset the spokes and give it a deep-dish rim.

All wheels seem to have flush or almost flush spokes today, and I've never liked that look. Give me a good deep-dish rim any day!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
The cut out is awesome!!! I think they look great. I am still undecided as to wether or not I'll try after market rims... guess I'll wait to see the stock ones in person. They are probably sort of like the "gills" on the back of the Dodge Stealth, by the spoiler... they must be seen in person to be appreciated properly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I vote for a deep dish version also with a fat lip but what about backspacing, 5.5 or 6.

Just a thought.......... im gonna try to put some color on them and see what cut out color would look good:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well im one that prefers the performance in a vehicle, soooo. Isn't 20 inch rims like pushing it? Pretty sure you could get down the line faster with 18's.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I never noticed them either.. wowza! Very cool, but of all the things on the car that might not make it to actual production, I bet those wheels are high on the list.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts