Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im a salesman over at garden city dodge and i was just lettin you know we have some challenger convertibles in stock and if anyone here needs any information on the upcoming 2011 challengers im all ears!!! id be glad to answer anyones questions:thumbsup:pm me for more info!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :)

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Welcome! Who does the conversions for your dealership? How much does the option add to the total cost of the vehicle?

Jack

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys, i didnt get a chance to get on here till now lol but i will deff get you the pictures and all the info tomorrow when i get outta work, and will deff post everything up tomorrow!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys sorry its taken me awhile to get back to you, ive been kinda busy but im uploading the pics of the cars now and will have them up shortly!!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Welcome! Who does the conversions for your dealership? How much does the option add to the total cost of the vehicle?

Jack
There are two conversion companies that I know of. One keeps the little window behind the side window and one don't. The one that removes the little window does not look as good IMO I would think the rear seat folks would feel very boxed in.
I didn't see any pics with the top up on this car so....
I sure like the convertible for a cruiser

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here ya goo guys pm me if you need any info....the company that does our conversions is drop top customs based in florida...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here are some more

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
All due respect to Big Dom but with the roof up the car is hideous. With the top down absolutely awesome. It looks as ridiculous as the faux tops ( fake convertible) of the 70's/80's cars. There has to be somethng else that can be done with the roof line to make it better in appearance. The Mustang and Camaro look good with the top up or down.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
eh, either way I'd love to have that yellow one. If having my challenger modified into a convertible was an option I would seriously consider it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Idk y dodge hasn't put them into production I wish they would cuz nuthn beats a factory top unless they'll unvail a vert after the redesign but one thing I like bout the red srt we have is the white seats dodge shld deff offer more interior color options imagine a plum crazy rt classic wit black and purple seats that would look sweettt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts