Premium Member
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CEBBC801-D592-4FD2-B222-F0A296DE5B6A.jpeg

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
"Challenger + El Camino = ?"

you do know those are..or were..Chargers, not Challengers right?
and umm...thats a NO from me!

·
Premium Member
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Challenger + El Camino = ?"

you do know those are..or were..Chargers, not Challengers right?
and umm...thats a NO from me!
I know Challengers have 2 doors and Chargers have 4. These have 2 doors, so....

Reminds me of a joke: Why don’t chicken coups have 4 doors? Because then they’d be known as chicken sedans! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,617 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
825 Posts
Well, they are funky looking, but I'd rock the hell out of one all day long. I'd start with a Magnum to get a nice tailgate start though. Maybe an Aussie 300 Touring. (That is a Chrysler 300 with Magnum rear end, not a Touring trim level)
But my 2 cars are the Challenger, and a 1967 El Camino. Think of it not as a 2 door oddball, but think of it as a 2 SEAT oddball. What other RWD, 2 door, 2 seat Mopars are there (car based)? Viper,Prowler, and neither of them are V8s. It is perfect in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
300 I thought I had more lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Who knew this thing was a thing...actually it’s starting to grow on me I think...I mean, just imagine how many hooker corpses I could fit in the back of one of these things!

·
Super Moderator
14,530 Posts
Who knew this thing was a thing...actually it’s starting to grow on me I think...I mean, just imagine how many hooker corpses I could fit in the back of one of these things!
are you that rough on them, that there a need to deal with the "disposal" aspect?

·
Premium Member
4,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are you that rough on them, that there a need to deal with the "disposal" aspect?
for some reason I keep purchasing the services of those that call Charger a Challenger, and you know that angers me when passengers in my car can not identify what car in which they are making love.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts