Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,934 Posts
that can't possibly be legal to drive?!!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
If only there was a way to revoke some people's rights to own a Challenger.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Oh the humanity! No car deserves that.

·
Registered
404 Posts
That's depressing.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
That car should be impounded and the owner arrested for public endangerment.

One thing's for sure, it screams "LOOK AT ME! I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT!" :weed:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
That is wrong on so many levels

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
What a way to ruin a persons breakfast!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
-sigh- we all knew it was coming eventually. It happened to all the other LXs. What a shame.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am usually a "hey it's his/her car they can do what they want" but that is bad, very very bad !

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can just hear the loud Bass music coming out of the open windows as it is driven 20 mph with the windows down.:grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
you forgot watching the sheet metal ripple....

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Not a Challenger fail....that's an owner Fail!!! Please someone rescue that poor car.

·
Banned
349 Posts
I can just picture the owner now. A turd with it's pants around his knees, gangsta wanna be, cheap crap stereo system filling up the trunk that actually sounds like total crap when the quarter panels and door panels rattle. Oh my God, this is so bad, at this point the car needs to be parted out there is no going back it's been soiled to the point of no return!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Is there any way for a person to "un-see" something?
Goes to show you that even the hottest looking cars can be made to look like garbage with enough effort

·
Banned
290 Posts
I can just picture the owner now. A turd with it's pants around his knees, gangsta wanna be, cheap crap stereo system filling up the trunk that actually sounds like total crap when the quarter panels and door panels rattle. Oh my God, this is so bad, at this point the car needs to be parted out there is no going back it's been soiled to the point of no return!
Hmm. How long I wonder.

:popblood:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Someday, when I am filthy rich and EXTREMELY bored I am gonna buy those rims and put them on a steampunked Excalibur roadster. That would be kewl. :drink4:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts