Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that missed a beautiful weekend here in Bowling Green Kentucky, I have attached a link for your review! I also saw many other cameras so I am hoping they will share them here.

Challenger Fest 2 was definitely popular in Bowling Green KY this weekend.... Even the Corvette Convention wanted to join us! No Joke!

Jay, aka Speedy, did a wonderful job with making Challenger Fest 2 into a yearly attraction. Thank You Speedy!

See you all next year! :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.221966534485356.74024.161939043821439&saved#!/pages/shopHEMIcom/161939043821439

·
Registered
446 Posts
For those that missed a beautiful weekend here in Bowling Green Kentucky, I have attached a link for your review! I also saw many other cameras so I am hoping they will share them here.

Challenger Fest 2 was definitely popular in Bowling Green KY this weekend.... Even the Corvette Convention wanted to join us! No Joke!

Jay, aka Speedy, did a wonderful job with making Challenger Fest 2 into a yearly attraction. Thank You Speedy!

See you all next year! :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.221966534485356.74024.161939043821439&saved#!/pages/shopHEMIcom/161939043821439
even more pissed I wasn't able to make it!

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Wow, what a busy weekend. I had a good time and it's really great to hang out with everybody in person. When I get back home I'll get some of the pics we captured loaded up in this thread.

BayouTigress did a FANTASTIC job as the event photog and is one of the most organized people I've ever met, which being a bit OCD myself I can really appreciate. I'm looking forward to seeing her images, and THANKS LISA!!!

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Here's some pics I captured....not many as I was BUSY!

*****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_01.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_02.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_04.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_05.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_06.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_07.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_08.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_09.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_10.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_12.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_13.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_14.jpg

We had a top secret guest on site hmmmmmmm how'd that signature get there ;) THANKS BUDDY, gave me cold chills to have you sign my ride.
*****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_11.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Sorry my pictures aren't that good I'm just posting in your thread so I can keep up with it. Thanks for posting it.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Great photos glad you guys had a great time and to top it off to get your car signed by BB also he signed mine at Spring Fest. BB is a great guy glad you guys got to meet him.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Shirts

*****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_18.jpg *****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_17.jpg

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Good shots Josh, thanks for sharing. I want to add to what others have said and thank you for the job you did on the shirts! Our 4 Challengers in a sea of 400 Corvettes at the museum stood out pretty good lol.

Jack

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I missed it due to moving. I did see several of you guys on I65 Southbound leaving the Bowling Green area that evening. I was wondering why I was seeing so many Challengers and then it hit me....BAMMMM!
You lucky bastards.
Looks like a good time was had by all.
Hope to be there next year, and hopefully with a blower on the 345.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Here are some more pics to add to your collection. Not the best quality though, they are cell phone pics

Smokey joes or whatever it's called parking lot

In line for the strip

Myself and HEMI2NV

Hotel parking lot

·
Registered
82 Posts
I took 1200+ images over Challengerfest 2. I've been posting them to my flickr page and will continue till I have them all up. These images are for anyone who wants them. I have not deleted any and provide some cool sequences of the drag racing. I will figure out how to get these to anyone that wants them in the next week or two. I had a great time meeting everyone and enjoyed capturing the event. The midwest caravan scorching the road down to BG was fun as hell. Here's the link:

Challengerfest 2 - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
82 Posts
About 700 loaded as of today. Keep looking and writing down the image numbers you want. For those that I mentioned working on images for I'll start that when the upload is complete. After a certain amount of time I will delete most images and keep only a few.

I want anyone who wants these to have them.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Pictures are posted at the link below. I am still in the process of labeling screen names to the individual shots so enjoy, but please be patient a little longer. (I hope this works)

Please make sure and view the folders on the right that contain the car/owner shots - under attendees - as well as awards, racing, and sponsor shots.

Lisa

ChallengerFest-2011 pictures by CocoJaz - Photobucket

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Awesome work guys. I've snagged a couple from both of yas.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Several hundred more loaded today. You can download these directly from flickr. Have at them. I'll leave them up for a month or two when complete.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Hey Jeff,
Off topic a bit, but how do you find Flickr compares to Photobucket? I started using Photobucket because that seemed to be what everyone was using. Flickr woould be a lot easier to post out of Aperture to, though PB is not that bad using Pixelpipe. I've been finding PB very sluggish of late.

If my DSL upload was not so slow, I would just host them on my server.

Thanks, I look forward to looking through them tonight.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
About 700 loaded as of today. Keep looking and writing down the image numbers you want. For those that I mentioned working on images for I'll start that when the upload is complete. After a certain amount of time I will delete most images and keep only a few.

I want anyone who wants these to have them.

Jeff

Jeff, you are the man! Thank you so much for both taking and posting these for us. I was very disappointed in what the "official" photographer took. You, Lisa and Dave (with those great Youtube videos!) really turned my disappointment into a big smile! I will owe you some beers and White Tower burgers (did you guys really eat ALL that ****? LOL )

BTW, anyone can download the original uncompressed image from your flickr site (something like 4000 x 2000 pixels) I have started downloading some of mine, and some others I want. No need to bomb you with requests for e-mailed pics and such.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
We had a top secret guest on site hmmmmmmm how'd that signature get there ;) THANKS BUDDY, gave me cold chills to have you sign my ride.
*****************************/challengerweb/challenger_events/challengerfest2_4-29-2011/images/challenger_cf2_4-30-2011_large_11.jpg
Had a great time and it truly is a pleasure meeting all you great owners. The passion you all have for these vehicles is beyond words .

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Great photos glad you guys had a great time and to top it off to get your car signed by BB also he signed mine at Spring Fest. BB is a great guy glad you guys got to meet him.
Ya, I got to meet him at CF2 and it turns out he'll be at a huge M&G right in Ontario so other local people will get to meet him, and he won't even have to pack.

I have pics too, mostly of the Ontario-Ohio caravan, but I'll upload tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts