Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Challenger Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single Color Kits! Smartphone Control!

Looking to add a fresh look to your Challenger's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your vehicle.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. After months of planning, we have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood or match your factory paint color!

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photo - Challenger Footwell LED Kit

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Those are factory LEDs

You can take them apart and solder new LEDs in, but it won't be a plug and play solution

We don't have a kit available to replace the factory LED accent lighting

Nick C.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Morning!
I was wondering if this would be a simple install (meaning no electrical problems if installed by someone who knows what they're doing. not me, :icon_biggrin:)
When we installed my map lights (from a different website), I wasnt aware that my car needed CANBUS bulbs with the fin, so it gave me problems until i bought the CANBUS. is there anything like this related to the challenger? Thanks ahead of time

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morning!
I was wondering if this would be a simple install (meaning no electrical problems if installed by someone who knows what they're doing. not me, :icon_biggrin:)
When we installed my map lights (from a different website), I wasnt aware that my car needed CANBUS bulbs with the fin, so it gave me problems until i bought the CANBUS. is there anything like this related to the challenger? Thanks ahead of time
Footwell kits are fairly simple to install. You're basically just tapping into a constant 12V source to power the strips. We recently made an installation video for a Fiat 500 Abarth (extremely finicky cars):

The Challenger would be much easier IMO

If you have any questions about installation, feel free to give us a call and we can provide more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not 100% required, and it's a universal switch.

You can mount it anywhere in the interior you prefer

Nick C.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is the cost of the kit?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Send us a PM for the free-shipping code!

(U.S. members only!)

Nick C.
I don't see any buttons to be able to send a PM? What am I missing? Also some of the reviewers mention the lights are pretty bright. I don't want them very bright, is there a way to dim them?

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't see any buttons to be able to send a PM? What am I missing? Also some of the reviewers mention the lights are pretty bright. I don't want them very bright, is there a way to dim them?
We have several model options for the reverse light location

Please give us a call so we can assist you: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
689 Posts
We have Grille Lighting Kits and Engine Bay Kits as well:

It works well on the Hellcat since it has a such a massive opening, and the hood vents are actually functional

Nick C.
Definitely interested in having the center scoop on my pending SRT lit up at night, but not the entire engine bay, if possible. I was thinking about having the center scoop light getting it's power from the parking and head lights.

On second thought,,,, it might be better to have them on a separate toggle switch.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Our Authorized Dealer, Demonized Designs (Omaha, Nebraska) just finished up this 2015 Scat Pack a few nights ago:

Nick C.
I wish that I lived closer to Nebraska because I like the scoop and the grille lighting, especially if they're on a switch that I can turn on and off whenever I want! :cheers:

Bump for you

·
Supporting Vendors
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have professional installers all over the country, if you need help finding one close to you here's the locator tool: Dealer Locator

Feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts