Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how many of you out there would consider getting rid of your Challenger for a 6M Charger. I know I wouldn't, but for some, 4 doors would be more convenient.

I never considered the Charger because auto was the only option.

Opinions?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I don't even know what a 6M Charger is, but there are way too many Chargers on the road and I like the semi-originality of driving a car that isn't seen every 5 miles on the road.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have an 07 Charger AWD and love it... But it is no Challenger... And if I have to take one of the 2 to the Ice rink for my sons hockey, it is going to be the Charger. LOL The 2011 Charger is a great looking car and I am considering upgrading that as well.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Explain the 6M, i agree the charger is a great family car, I think they hit a home run with the new charger SRT-8, but it still has 4 doors. I wish they would upgrade the interior of the challenger to the charger tho...jmo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Explain the 6M, i agree the charger is a great family car, I think they hit a home run with the new charger SRT-8, but it still has 4 doors. I wish they would upgrade the interior of the challenger to the charger tho...jmo
6M=6speed manual transmission. There have been rumors that they might start putting them in Chargers.

·
Registered
864 Posts
No way I'd ever buy a charger no matter what they put in it. The challenger is enough family car for me.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
....nope. I have a DD for practicality purposes. If I was looking for a four door as my weekend/fun car though, I would likely consider options other than Chrysler. ....although if my wife got bored with her car, I might consider the new Grand Cherokee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts