Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've been running a thread in the regional section for a few months & I figure that I'll post a message here now to invite everyone in the surrounding area or that may be visiting the area.

We're planning a gathering of Challengers in Portland, Oregon on Sunday, May 7, 2011 at the historical Jim Dandy Drive-In ( http://jimdandydrivein.com/index2.html ).

You can drag race at Portland International Raceway later that day too ( Oregon Region SCCA - Get into motorsports today! )!

Please give a shout out if you're able to attend. Thanks!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are official!!!

Jim Dandy Drive-In has confirmed our gathering there on Saturday, May 07, 2011 starting a 1:00PM.
If you're in the area that date & able to attend, it'll be great to meet as many Challenger brothers & sisters as possible.

It's time to get excited cause we're gonna have loads of fun!!!

:wiggle: :cheers: :sunny: :burnout: :rocker: :grouphug:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a reminder that the Challenger gathering in Portland, OR is this weekend. We should have participants from northern WA to southern OR.

Is anyone going to be in the area that wants to join the fun?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I'm going to do my sun dance tonight, so hopefully we will have no rain Saturday.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll be there rain or shine...just look for the Aero Blue non-Challenger SRT! :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I think I did the wrong dance...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The rain dance and the sunny, beautiful day dance are very similar. One wrong hip thrust can ruin a perfect day.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Today is the day!!! Come one, come all!!!

:blueblob: :redblob: :blueblob: :redblob: :blueblob: :redblob: :blueblob: :redblob:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts