Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a feel for participation in a southern Cal/ San Diego area Challenger meet-up.

I was looking forward to the meetup posted here but it is a little farther north then I was thinking of driving.

But as one of the messages indicates we should Start one down here in SD. I'm thinking going east hwy 94 and stopping a Barrett Junction cafe for a bite. Then continuing east on the 94 to Potrero County Park. Hang out there for a while..

Barrett Junction cafe has lots of parking, sometimes other car groups, motorcycle groups stop there.

So let me know who's interested and i can try and set one up for early next month depending on interest.

I saw a couple of Hellcats this week and even a Demon in the Eastlake area. It would be great to get us all together.

Peter V

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry it was a busy month and didn't see many replies.

Will try for next month see if there's any change.

·
Registered
328 Posts
How about an SD roll call? There are obviously two of us, but I have seen threads for more...anyone want to get together and have lunch?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Trying to get a feel for participation in a southern Cal/ San Diego area Challenger meet-up.

I was looking forward to the meetup posted here but it is a little farther north then I was thinking of driving.

But as one of the messages indicates we should Start one down here in SD. I'm thinking going east hwy 94 and stopping a Barrett Junction cafe for a bite. Then continuing east on the 94 to Potrero County Park. Hang out there for a while..

Barrett Junction cafe has lots of parking, sometimes other car groups, motorcycle groups stop there.

So let me know who's interested and i can try and set one up for early next month depending on interest.

I saw a couple of Hellcats this week and even a Demon in the Eastlake area. It would be great to get us all together.

Peter V
Interested in cruising up to warner springs on 18 August?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts