Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I would like to say a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate (Not trying to be politically correct, making sure nobody gets offended.) Anyways, I thought it would be cool to have a thread on what gifts you hope to get for you Challenger, from a jack to a simple decal or sticker, anything goes as long as it is for your Challenger. And if you don't own one of these beasts and one of your relatives or friends have one, what will you be getting them? Happy Holidays!:wave:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I hope to get a 392 cam and a set of catless mids.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ill be getting myself one of "these beasts" as a present to myself. Does that count? Lol hopefully I can find what I want but if not ill be ordering it as the present. Already gave the girl a list of car care products as gifts for me. Plus I'm looking for a challenger book. The name slips me right now but it's the books that basically show you every nut and bolt and how to change or do anything. I ve had them for all my other cars so that's a must.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill be getting myself one of "these beasts" as a present to myself. Does that count? Lol hopefully I can find what I want but if not ill be ordering it as the present. Already gave the girl a list of car care products as gifts for me. Plus I'm looking for a challenger book. The name slips me right now but it's the books that basically show you every nut and bolt and how to change or do anything. I ve had them for all my other cars so that's a must.
You mean a Haynes repair manual? And congrats. You will not be disappointed!

·
Supporting Vendors
1,333 Posts
Not to shamelessly promote, but LEDs are an inexpensive upgrade that fits well in stockings...lol

Here's what I'm getting my dad for Xmas:

Car Capsule ftw

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
The Challenger aluminum door sills.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to shamelessly promote, but LEDs are an inexpensive upgrade that fits well in stockings...lol

Here's what I'm getting my dad for Xmas:

Car Capsule ftw

Nick C.
That Firebird looks AMAZING! What is the point of the Car Capsule anyways? Keeps dust and crap off of it or what?

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
That Firebird looks AMAZING! What is the point of the Car Capsule anyways? Keeps dust and crap off of it or what?
Yes and stops dust/debris from getting into the engine bay if it's exposed. My uncle had one for his car that he had custom made. It had a fan system in it that was filtered so it kept the air fresh and clean.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that's it. Haynes. However, I'm just learning they don't make one for the challenger. Not sure why that is. Gotta get the charger or 300. Might not even bother.
That is odd.. They should have one for the LX platform of cars.. Must think that there are not enough Challengers out there to make a profit because they are not exactly a every day car like the Charger or 300..

·
Registered
535 Posts
JH designs Challenger jacket. I have one & getting my son one for xmas

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Hmm well my 2009 car cover was just about on it's last legs so my loving and supportive wife broke down this weekend and gave me my NEW Noah car cover as an early CHRISTmas present.

she has recently been trying to "innocently" ask me some questions about caliper covers LOL. which ones are the best, what colors do I like, do I like block or classic script etc. Yes she is an enabler of my challenger addiction

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,642 Posts
I'd like to have a set of lightweight ramps…

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
That's a nice jacket!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice jacket, but a bit to flashy for my taste. That and it says nothing about the 5.7 hemi!!! The 5.7 seems like the orphan of the Challenger family that nobody gives a crap about..:icon_flaming:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts