Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Rocky, I'm not sure what all comes with the kit that the you are looking at but I have the exact same grill on my chally both upper and lower. I got mine from carid they are a vendor on this site. There kit was perfect and it came with separate mounting brackets with 3M tape on them and all you have to do is remove the plastic stems with a dremol or small grinder on your factory badges once you take them off your stock grill and then stick them to the brackets that came with the kit and then they just bolt onto the new billet grill. I didn't put the emblems back on mine though, it looked too clean just with the grill alone. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member, first time post. I really like the billet grille from Challenger Billet Grills and was hoped it was the same as far as installation. I have an '08 silver SRT8 and haven't been successful on finding any videos or pointers on how the install is for a mod layman. Does it just clip on and can you see the factory one behind it? Do you remove the factory grilles? Do the orig badges still clip on as easily? Any links would be appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts