Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get a cheap grille in the dallas TX area for a challenger sxt 2016? All black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check eBay if you want to possibly pick one up, or Sprintex if you dont mind having it shipped. IMHO, if you plan on taking apart the front end anyways to replace the 'racetrack' grille, your best bet is to paint it. It'll save you tons. Thats what I did, and it looks pretty close to OEM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
^^^^ What he said. I wouldn't bother replacing, just paint it, paint it black (gratuitous Rolling Stones reference) - looks good that way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to replace my grille. I got backed into and it ended up cracking the bottom plastic piece that the grille clips into. And when I was on the highway I guess a gust of wind hit it just right and it completely broke off so now I have a huge hole under my grille. Idk what that bottoms piece is called. I've only been able to find the actual grille piece but I need the part that the grille attaches too. I've been to some junk yards but they are all totaled from the front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check eBay if you want to possibly pick one up, or Sprintex if you dont mind having it shipped. IMHO, if you plan on taking apart the front end anyways to replace the 'racetrack' grille, your best bet is to paint it. It'll save you tons. Thats what I did, and it looks pretty close to OEM.

Looks good btw.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I need to replace my grille. I got backed into and it ended up cracking the bottom plastic piece that the grille clips into. And when I was on the highway I guess a gust of wind hit it just right and it completely broke off so now I have a huge hole under my grille. Idk what that bottoms piece is called. I've only been able to find the actual grille piece but I need the part that the grille attaches too. I've been to some junk yards but they are all totaled from the front.

Bummer. :frown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts