Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone located a rubber floor mat that fits the GT with the narrower passenger side? Kinda prefer the old school rubber with Dodge or Challenger logo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im not sure what the difference is if any, but I have 16 SXT AWD Rallye, and all 4 weather tech work great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got a set from a company here in Canada called Tuxmat. They have sets specifically for our AWD.

They are designed more for severe winters where a lot of snow ends up on your floor.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I should add that if you use your rear seats a lot they tend to catch the seat rail and stop it from travelling as far forward. I had to cut the corners to fix this issue. See below.

Other than that they are great winter floor mats.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
3D MAXpider Front Row Custom Fit... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074VK5Y3B?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
These do NOT fit AWD Challengers...

I did find these ones that are for AWD Challengers though. Not sure if they are what the OP is looking for, but...
Amazon.com: Autotech Zone Heavy Duty Custom Fit Car Floor Mat for 2008-2018 Dodge Challenger Coupe with All Wheel Drive (Does NOT fit Challenger with Rear Wheel Drive), All Weather Protector 4 Piece Set (Black): Automotive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts