Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW SCENARIO, I NEED A PICKUP WHEN MY LEASE EXPIRES THIS FALL. SO CAN DO A PARTIAL TRADE FOR NICE LATE MODEL 4DR 1500.

My Demon order is in the system. I'd like to sell my 2015 Hellcat with some proven upgrades rather than returning it to stock for a trade in. Senior Citizen owned, like new.
Upgrades include ATI lower pulley, tuned ECU, 3.09 gears, carbon fiber DS, JBA mid pipe, Legmaker intake, Diablo tuner, Tazer (line loc and intercooler circulator. Only track time was to test and verify upgrades. $6000 in parts. Tuned by the best AJ Hemitunner and Eric Storms BFNY. It's a very conservative set up much more left if you so desire. Car has run 10.13 @ 136MPH and drives everyday like a stock car.

If you're looking for a Hellcat and planned on adding a little more this one is done, done right. Price includes all stock parts. I'd like to find a buyer who appreciates the bargin at this price and I won't have to hassel with restoring the car to stock.

$54K

Akron, OH 44319

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back to stock next week. Someone needs to take this one home. It's sorted and trouble free, absolutely no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts