Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Edmunds, the press schedule for Sunday, 1/8, at the Detroit auto show lists the Challenger being introduced to the press at 2:45-3:10 EST. That's today.

Check around your favorite car sites later this afternoon or evening for the latest news. It would be great to let everyone around here know what's going on.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ChuckG said:
According to Edmunds, the press schedule for Sunday, 1/8, at the Detroit auto show lists the Challenger being introduced to the press at 2:45-3:10 EST. That's today.

Check around your favorite car sites later this afternoon or evening for the latest news. It would be great to let everyone around here know what's going on.
Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see more pics from the press.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
allhemi said:
I think thats all were going to get is new photos....I don't think we'll know any more about this car then we already know...
We'll get more than new photo's. The press covering the show will give their impressions. Not saying that's good or bad, it will just be more info.

Haven't seen a word about it yet over on the Edmund's blogs. Lot's of other impressions of the show, but no Challenger. I'm expecting something in the next couple of hours though. They know that there are many people waiting to hear something.....ANYTHING!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
allhemi said:
The press is not who we need to hear from...We need to hear from DC;)
True. I'm way beyond whether DC is going to produce it or not. Right now I want to know what this car is like in person. :)

Still nothing on the Edmund's blogs. I just know they are doing this on purpose. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts