Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere thet there is a Challenger factory loyalty rebate for $675.00 for current Challenger owners if they buy a new Challenger , can anyone confirm this ? Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
I got a $500 loyalty rebate when I purchased my car through ENCS. All I had to do was to show them an old insurance document. As long as I owned any type of Chrysler vehicle, the rebate would be honored.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I got a $750.00 Bonus cash Allowance

·
Registered
460 Posts
I got a $500 loyalty rebate when I purchased my car through ENCS. All I had to do was to show them an old insurance document. As long as I owned any type of Chrysler vehicle, the rebate would be honored.
Ah, too bad I didn't know about this at the time. I still own a Durango and also had my wife's old Jeep at the time I bought my Challenger.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I own an 09 challenger that I purchased new and want to purchase a new 2010. How do you go about getting one of these rebates ? I have received nothing in the mail. Thanks !

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
1,987 Posts
The loyalty rebates were timed offered, expired now. I have not received a card offering one for several months.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You can always call and ask for current rebates in your area.

Contact us by Telephone
1-800-CHRYSLER
(1-800-247-9753)
M-F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
SAT 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET

·
Registered
18 Posts
I read somewhere thet there is a Challenger factory loyalty rebate for $675.00 for current Challenger owners if they buy a new Challenger , can anyone confirm this ? Thanks
$750.00 rebate on dodge, chry, jeep, for employee (ep) only.. expires 2/2/2011

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just bought my SRT8 this weekend and I got $1000.00 customer loyalty rebate. I had recived 3 or 4 of these over the last 6 months. After I completed my deal I brought up the email. The dealership said they had not heard of any owner loyalty rebate. I did not bring the email with me, but they did the deal with the additional $1000.00 off and said if I couldn't produce the email they would have to put it back. When I came back to bring the title for my trade, the finance guy told me after I left the Sales manager looked into it and said it was valid. So I got the additional $1000.00. I wasn't sure if it would work as the email I received came from a specific dealer, here in my town. This was not the dealership I was buying my SRT8 from. I had not actually bought a car from the dealer I got the email from. I bought my Charger from that dealership but it was under different ownership at that time. I had also bought my daughter a Neon from that same dealership a couple of years earlier. Anyway they took it, $1000.00 is a $1000.00, and I guess it worked as that is what tipped me over to buying now.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Lucky. However, I just got a card from a dealer with a loyalty rebate. I would go to dodge.com and click on the incentive link to see what they are offering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts