Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to get the Challenger Maintenance Manual, what is used by dealer mechanics. Is there a PDF version somewhere ?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Good question

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
There wouldn't be a separate maintenance manual, it would all be part of the factory service manual (FSM).

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found the service parts catalogue for the 08-09 Challenger in PDF format. There must be one somewhere for the maintenance manual also , it's been 5 years now. For those who ordered it from the Techauthority site , does it worth it ? Does it include removal and install procedures , test procedures ? Thanks for the info you posted Rudedog !!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
You're welcome R/TDodge09,

I believe someone said they will not be producing any service manuals other then the subscription you get on TechAuthority.

The one I have is the same thing as the techauthority version just much cheaper.

It does have the installation and removal procedures. If you want, let me know what you would like to find and I'll see if I can find it and make a PDF to show you want it looks like.

Also I have the parts catalog for 08-11 in PDF form if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After looking closer, I have the parts catalogue for 2008 only. Covers only the SRT auto. If you have the PDF for the 09 R/T with 6 speed option, i would like to get it. For the service manual i will most likely get it from the service manual website. Nice website you have Rudedog.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts