Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its snowing like crazy, but I'm getting a huge itch to get the car out of storage..... Just trying to look ahead, when is the next challenger meet and greet in MA or NH!!!!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm in Haverhill. I drive my Challenger year round, so I'm up for a meetup anytime. I know you R/T and SRT8 owners don't drive your cars in the winter ;) so I suppose we'll have to wait for the snow to melt and the salt and sand to be washed away.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not true. My R/T-C is a year 'round vehicle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So whats a good central location for everybody??.....I wish thinking maybe Salem,NH @ the Rockingham Park Mall. Easy to get to for everybody in either MA or NH since its right off 93??? Hows that sound????

-CHLNGER

·
Registered
147 Posts
So whats a good central location for everybody??.....I wish thinking maybe Salem,NH @ the Rockingham Park Mall. Easy to get to for everybody in either MA or NH since its right off 93??? Hows that sound????

-CHLNGER
That's like 15 minutes from my place, so I'm down with that! If we wait until later in the spring there are a couple of car nights we could crash. They have one Wednesday nights in Plaistow and another Satruday nights in Merrimac, MA at Skip's Burger place.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not true. My R/T-C is a year 'round vehicle
I was just stirring up trouble. I can understand why some park their cars for the winter, but they're such great cars it's a shame to be without them for 5 months. It's the same way I feel when I have to park my Harley for the winter.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts

-CHLNGER
Works for me, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Date ?

So....what do you guys think we should set for a date?? Maybe first weekend in May....is that to early??? Anybody have any input, I'm hoping to have mine out of storage before the end April if all this snow is gone, hopefully sooner!!!

Saturday or Sunday???

-CHLNGER

·
Registered
249 Posts
So....what do you guys think we should set for a date?? Maybe first weekend in May....is that to early??? Anybody have any input, I'm hoping to have mine out of storage before the end April if all this snow is gone, hopefully sooner!!!

Saturday or Sunday???

-CHLNGER

I would hope all the snow gone by the first week in May which is the 7th/8th, but you never know. Maybe to play it safe schedule it for May 14th /15th weekend? I'm fine with either day.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Count me in. I'm in southern MA so it's a long drive for me... just what I need after a long ass winter like this. :couto:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Date

Lets shoot for a date of May 14 @ noon with a rain date of May 15, at the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem,NH. We'll meet in the back parking lot between Macys and the Food Court.

Would be great to get together 20 or 30 Challengers!!!
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,794 Posts
I'd like to go but my daughter will be graduating college on May 14th PLUS it's her birthday too so that day is definitely NOT going to work for me. Anything else and I'm good.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey Guys,

there is going to be a big M&G sometime in may it's a run to Mohegan Sun last year there was a bunch of us from Me, NH. & Ma. met up and cruised down together... we all parade up to the top of one of the parking garages and set up raffle off door prizes and 50/50 last year the money went to Home For Our Troop... this year one of our Challenger Brother's new got injured by an IUD !!! so it is going to be dedicated to his nephew and all the money raised with be given to him.....

What a great cause to help out one of our real HERO'S Hope some of you guys will look to attend. will post on this thread when i hear when the date is set.
Packn8

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm in Lincoln! I'd love to go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts