Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Challenger meet up in Portland next saturday Nov 3

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  J.C.Challenger 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

i am doing a road trip from Canada down the I-5 to Portland with my Shaker R/T next week and will be staying in Portland for 4 days. Anyone up for a meet Saturday Nov 3 ? or we could meet at Cars and Coffee ? just asking....

#2 ·
I may be able to do that. I have not put on more than 50 miles on my car in the last month. However may not be able to make it to C&C. It is a 3 hour drive for me that means getting up at 6 if I want to be there by nine. I will see if my wife wants to do something that day in Portland, its a bit easier to swing if i can get her to do something up there.

Ron

#3 ·
the Portland Cars & Coffee that gets a good turnout is at World of Speed in Wilsonville. Folks start lining up ~ 7:30am. If the gates are being monitored, they'll open them up 8am to let people into the lot.

Bear in mind that this time of year the weather is fairly rainy. So turnout can vary.

I used to live in Portland until early part of this year, of the various C&C gatherings, this one has continued.

Gets a bit of everything from exotics to muscle cars (classic and newer) and everything in between.

Reactions: Hot Wheels Shaker
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.