Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of yall watched my part 1 video and liked it, so now that my magnacharger is finally installed, im making a new part 2 movie! Check out the preview, and check out part 1 if you havnt seen it already anyway...

Part 1:

*Part 2 preview*:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I myself would not spin my tires on a gravel road.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I myself would not spin my tires on a gravel road.

lol everybody is so afraid to have fun with their cars..yall dont realize how much engineering went into building these beast..they can endure more than u think, the gravel didnt kick up any rocks to scratch my paint, my paint is perfectly fine even tho ive done it countless times...im not saying that it would never...but its either i have fun with my car, or someone else will in the future...But i do understand where ur coming from

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like your videos, but doing 180 mph on public roads and donuts on dirt lots?? :scratchhead:
the 180 was around 3am when no one was around...and the donuts in the dirt are so fun, u should try..no point in owning a beast and not using it to the fullest, my paint is perfectly intact too

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Nice vids! Wow Man, 180mph, my hats off to you! Can't wait to see more.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see #2.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Cool videos man. I know it's been said, but [email protected] 180 mph?! That's wild bro. :bigthumb:

It may have been brought up in another post or maybe I just missed something, but is it an Auto or 6spd? No real reason for asking I suppose, just curious. :)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
lol everybody is so afraid to have fun with their cars..yall dont realize how much engineering went into building these beast..they can endure more than u think, the gravel didnt kick up any rocks to scratch my paint, my paint is perfectly fine even tho ive done it countless times...im not saying that it would never...but its either i have fun with my car, or someone else will in the future...But i do understand where ur coming from
I gotta agree with you. I love a clean car as much as anybody and I try to keep the all my and my families stuff looking good (hard to do since the fiance will clean a house all day but her car once every 6 months or so :scratchhead:). For now she lives down a 5mi gravel road and there is no other road in the county I have ever had as much fun on. It's pure dust in the summer but I'll still go down it sideways feeling like I should see Roscoe P. Coltraine in the rear view any minute. I'll clean the truck but do it again the next day...:notallthere:

Live a little people, don't tear your stuff up but have fun with it.:bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts