Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my latest film, me tearin up rubber, going sideways, with my car...and a friends car haha

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Fun stuff!!!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Nice, man! I should hire you to produce documentaries w/ me...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
What kind of documentaries??:)
I used to do a lot of TV stuff for History Channel, Discovery, TLC and A&E. Now that those networks are all reality show driven instead of documentary focused, I've switched my focus to features. Actually mostly writing screenplays for narrative dramas now, though I am currently developing a feature documentary about the history of LSD. It's based on the NY Times bestseller, Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream, by Jay Stevens. Google it, and you can find out more.

- R

·
Registered
235 Posts
You put a huge smile on my face! Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used to do a lot of TV stuff for History Channel, Discovery, TLC and A&E. Now that those networks are all reality show driven instead of documentary focused, I've switched my focus to features. Actually mostly writing screenplays for narrative dramas now, though I am currently developing a feature documentary about the history of LSD. It's based on the NY Times bestseller, Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream, by Jay Stevens. Google it, and you can find out more.

- R
If you ever wanted to do one on Mopar Enthusiast, just let me know and i'll glady help!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
great video, nice to see someone using a muscle car for what they were meant to do.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump bump bump

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I love how you drive your car. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Unfortunately your content has been blocked in Canada for "copyright" issues.

So I am one disappointed Mopar enthusiast this morning :disgust:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts