Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
There are lot's of people who want one for sure. I don't see the big deal. I must be missing something??

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
it's not a challenger interior either LOL

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
It's a Ford interior shot that some genius at this car dealership included with an SRT8 listing on Ebay. Some of the people who sell cars have about as much knowledge as...well you know what i'm talking about.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Allen no wonder it took so long to move your ride you swapped the interior :redcap:

·
Registered
630 Posts
The interior shot appears to be from a maroon colored vehicle.

If somebody really bought that car for $31,000, they got a steal. It's probably bogus.

·
Registered
585 Posts
There are lot's of people who want one for sure. I don't see the big deal. I must be missing something??
I agree no biggie, but seeing as though the brembo disc brake system is hydraulic, I don't really understand what happens when we use the old school foot stomper that back in the old day had a cable that actuated the brake drums. So wonder if one can over stomp there Brembo's to destruction.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yea... a '10 SRT for 31k.... I feel like an a**hole.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would love a handbrake actually. I've owned several cars with and several without, and while not a dealbreaker (obviously, since I bought a Challenger) they are much easier to use than a foot stomp parking break and can be somewhat stylish. The only common thread I've seen in the cars I've owned was that FWD had them and RWD didn't. Of course, this is a small sample and likely random.

Anyway, yeah, that picture isn't a Challenger. However, I would not be at all opposed to installing one. Hey S/S, need a project? :p

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
I like the look of the console without a hand brake. The foot brake works for me (although I don't like the way the foot brake works in the automatic cars).

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I never use the parking break, so it is nice to get it out of the way. My brother, on the other hand, even uses his brake in his garage.

Here it is listed for $40,688. The ebay post says it met the reserve and sold in one bid for $30,999. Somehow I don't believe it. Although, remember in California when a guy sued and won a $10,000 mistake a dealer made? B5, that's your dealer. Check it out.

http://www.classifiedflyerads.com/ad/330052/

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Pic #4. Suddenly the Challenger has become a sedan.

Nice.

·
Registered
825 Posts
hard brake does nothing but clutter up the center counsel. Its a fantastic nod to the original to have the e-brake on the floor where it belongs! It was one of the reasons I bought my car.. I am tired of counsel mounted levels.. always hooking my clothes or looking unsightly..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Challenger 4-door!

·
Registered
296 Posts
hey... somethings not right here....

·
Registered
772 Posts
Handbrakes are for Riceburners and Volkswagens ;)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
And Mustangs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts