Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this pic on The Chive today, no explanation as to what may have happened.

EDIT: Added a larger image.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I'm guessing an audio amplifier or some other optional electrical component in the trunk started that.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Maybe they put a Pinto rear end on it......:hitit:

Sad to see though.

-

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
He just got back from the future Marty!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Hope it was a 2009 B5 SRT 8. That way I will feel a little more unique:) Just kidding feel sorry for that person.

·
Registered
185 Posts
a little off subject but a few years ago, there was a car on fire. It was off to the side already, NOT blocking any of the 3 lanes, a 4th one for left only, and a bunch of idiots decided to make a road block!!!! If they were scared or something, they could have taken the far left lane and turned left that or stop on the right NOT blocking any lanes so us normal people can PASS!!!! I think those idiots felt like they were being, "good citizens":fight: That poor girl standing next to her burning Mustang must have been so embarrassed:( We were stuck there for an hour!!! a couple cars somehow got free and we started to follow but everything stopped again, it must have been one of the idiots that closed any gap so no more cars could pass!!! We couldn't see. And how the heck is the fire truck gonna get there now!?!? Perhaps they thought the fire truck was coming from the opposite direction... WRONG the truck was fighting to get there from BEHIND us, they might have been stuck in this mess for gosh how long... FREKIN MORONS!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was guessing that it was either an amp install that went wrong or possibly a battery issue.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Can anyone recognize that city?

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Google reverse image search turned up a guy who claimed that his dad took the picture in Atlanta on what he called Grady Curve.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts