Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i was just wondering if anybody else caught the challenger last night on the speed channel. It was on the show car crazy. I can't wait to see it in an actual commercial

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Crap, would have loved to see it. I hate that they don't advertise what cars are going to be on in the listing. I don't have enough DVR space to gamble on shows. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was only on for maybe a minute because they were showing all the different car makers at the detroit auto show but it was the second car on after the imperial. Lasorda had an interesting statement he said that if 250,000 people would give him a $5,000 non refundable deposit that he would put it into production. I'd be happy to be number one.

·
Registered
492 Posts
It was just some limited video coverage of the 2006 NAIAS Detroit Auto Show. We actually have better (more in-depth) video coverage posted-up via forum member links. ;)

BTW, for those of you who may not yet be aware...the 'Challenger' concept will be on display at the track in Las Vegas this weekend. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
If any hears it will be in Dallas Auto Show let me know!

The website mentions various concepts that are going to be there including the Camaro but Challenger is not listed. DCX is useless to as they have no idea (customer service) of where there cars are and don't really care about tracking the info down. I thought customer service is actually suppose to help people instead of just coming back with some fancy stock answer that never answers your question. :mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea it was not the best coverage but it was nice to see it on my t.v. hopefully one step closer to seeing it out my window sitting in the driveway

·
Registered
598 Posts
Polaris77 said:
Lasorda had an interesting statement he said that if 250,000 people would give him a $5,000 non refundable deposit that he would put it into production. I'd be happy to be number one.
Hell,he can't even make an official announcement!!....If Lasorda doesn't have more faith in the new challenger by this time,than too make that idiotic statement,...then maybe they ought to put Lasorda into retirement!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
BTW, for those of you who may not yet be aware...the 'Challenger' concept will be on display at the track in Las Vegas this weekend. :)
DUUUUDE!!! I'm so there...I live in Vegas and was hoping that they'd bring it here for the Mopar show. Stay tuned...I'm taking a bunch of pics! Will also do video if I can...

Mr DJ: what's your source? I mean I'm going anyway but just curious...

·
Registered
492 Posts
stewprime said:
DUUUUDE!!! I'm so there...I live in Vegas and was hoping that they'd bring it here for the Mopar show. Stay tuned...I'm taking a bunch of pics! Will also do video if I can...

Mr DJ: what's your source? I mean I'm going anyway but just curious...
Here's the original article I posted yesterday... ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
sniper226 said:
If any hears it will be in Dallas Auto Show let me know!

The website mentions various concepts that are going to be there including the Camaro but Challenger is not listed. DCX is useless to as they have no idea (customer service) of where there cars are and don't really care about tracking the info down. I thought customer service is actually suppose to help people instead of just coming back with some fancy stock answer that never answers your question. :mad:
No go for the Challenger in Dallas...........unless there is a suprise. As far as I am told from the organizers, it's not gonna be there. We are a week out now, so we are probably SOL.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mopar Crazy said:
No go for the Challenger in Dallas...........unless there is a suprise. As far as I am told from the organizers, it's not gonna be there. We are a week out now, so we are probably SOL.
they are wrong!!! the car WILL be there!!!! i know this cause i'm setting it up!! i have 7 or 8 cars for the dcx display and that and the imperial will be there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts