Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase a new Challenger within the next 2 years. My dream is the Hellcat, but will probably be looking at a Scat Pack. This purchase will be one I plan on keeping, so leather seats are what I want, but I don't believe it is available in the Scat Pack. Is it? All I see is leather with suede inserts, is that the closest I can get? Also really leaning for the sepia. Is there a chance it will be available as an option for 2019? I am very patient when it comes to getting what I want, but also afraid of what the new design will be, whenever it gets here.
Jim

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hi Jim, I went through the exact same thing. There was a 16 Scat and a 16 shaker 5.7. I LOVED the seats so much I tried to finagle that one but the sale, deal was on the Scat. So after spending a LONG time there exploring options on other cars the mgr. said, Hey I can put leather in the Scat. I said what kind? He throws me a real of 30 some leather colors and says pick them. Any color, with the black on the outside. I say OK. They are called Katzkin leather.
Dodge uses them. A lot of guys have them. You can say ok but......katzkin. It wouldn't be the first time!
Go at the very end of the month. You know but don't sweat the seats. Here.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
I've had Katzkins in the past and highly recommend them. You can get a Scat Pack with cloth seats, then swap in the Katzkins of your choice, and you will be happy.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase a new Challenger within the next 2 years. My dream is the Hellcat, but will probably be looking at a Scat Pack. This purchase will be one I plan on keeping, so leather seats are what I want, but I don't believe it is available in the Scat Pack. Is it? All I see is leather with suede inserts, is that the closest I can get? Also really leaning for the sepia. Is there a chance it will be available as an option for 2019? I am very patient when it comes to getting what I want, but also afraid of what the new design will be, whenever it gets here.
Jim
There may be a new refresh between now and 2021, when the new redesign is slated to come out.

Also, if you don't like Suede or Cloth, you can get Katzkins as already mentioned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts