Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to meet other Challenger Owners in Reno, NEVADA. My wife and I started the Challenger Owners of Las Vegas on facebook and have relocated to Reno and want to continue the fun. Looking for other Challenger Owners for cruises, meet ups, and family friendly events. I know most Challengers only come out and play in good weather here, mine's safely hangared at the airport, but spring is coming. We have done many cruises and events in Las Vegas, Christmas Toy Runs, Laps for Charity at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, cruises to the Valley of Fire, and Mt. Charleston just to name a few.
We are life long Nevadans and know there are so many great cruise destinations in Northern Nevada as well as hot August Nights. We are only modern Challengers and hope to begin a Reno chapter of Challenger Owners. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
hay hear we are Darryl &Joanne looks like just 2 lets c what happens maybe a e mail check back there has tobe more than us 4

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM me with your email my hemi orange is in Reno and the wife's Furiou Fuchsia will be up in Reno at the end of this month. We plan on starting a group once we get both cars here. Seen a few Challengers in Reno so we know we can get a club started.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts