Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got together a group of Las Vegas Challenger Owners at the Richard Petty Terrance at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a quick photo shoot. Just a small turnout but hope to hear from more R/T owners. We'll get together every month or so to talk Challengers. Visit Challenger Owners of Las Vegas on facebook.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Nice selection of colors guys, I'm jealous of your meetups. Next time I'm in Vegas I'll have to try and catch your meetup (granted with a rental challenger) I have an honorary LV drivers lic, I'm in the city so much.

Wish we had something like that here in Central Florida.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great photos! There were always a couple at cars and coffee on Saturdays, including one that was became a one off Hurst Convertible...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Our cars sure looked good that day.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Great to see your group growing, reminds me of the first meets of Challengers here in DFW wwaaayyyy back in 09! Sorry to see Reid missing but quite a few here have moved on also, of the original 5 that met here, only know of two of us to still own Challengers, and mine is an R/T now not my first one. No you aren't a "trimist" but still asking for more R/Ts is limiting Challenger is the ONLY badge that matters, no?;):rocker:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice...these small group meet and greets are always fun. I have another organized for the 29th in my area. thanks for posting pics

·
Registered
148 Posts
Pics like those always make me wish that the state I live in wouldn't require front plates. Love the wheels on the white classic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts