Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what trim and year Challengers come equipped with the performance pages?

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
These have Performance Pages standard ...GT, R/T Plus Shaker, T/A Plus, Scat Pack, Scat Pack Shaker, T/A 392, SRT 392, Hellcat, Demon.

On the base R/T Shaker and base T/A, if you order the 8.4AN radio you will get the Performance Pages.

On SXT Plus and R/T Plus, if you order Super Track Pack you will get the Performance Pages.

On base SXT and base R/T, you need to order both the 8.4AN radio and Super Track Pack to get the Performance Pages.

Should not need to keep your subscription to keep the Performance Pages, although they may temporarily disappear on your anniversary date they will come back. You do lose the ability to transmit performance data but that's it, the Pages will continue to work.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,849 Posts
Slidd, you sure about the T/A base with 8.4 radio? Just tried to mock-up a build and there is no mention of PP being included. :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,061 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
don't believe any of this started till 2015 and later. And I know you need the larger screen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What exactly does performance pages do? Is it just a data logger or does it have some sort of tuning function?

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
What exactly does performance pages do? Is it just a data logger or does it have some sort of tuning function?
Let's you set some things on the car depending on model, here's a screenshot of the 2019 Scat Pack pages.

But whatever you do, make sure the car you buy has both Super Track Pack and the 8.4 radio, you cannot get the pages with the 5.0 or 7.0 radios.

Also download a late model owners manual at dodge.com, plenty info in the manual.

Reactions: b1llyw

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm looking at a leftover '17 SXT with the Super Trak Pak, it's got the 8.4. Just wondering what goodies this might give me! :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I'm looking at a leftover '17 SXT with the Super Trak Pak, it's got the 8.4. Just wondering what goodies this might give me! :)
Similar to above, timers and recorders for 0-60, 1/8th mi, 1/4 mi, g force, etc. Set your trans, steering and traction control, also will have launch control which is fun.

Check Youtube for some vids too, definitely nice to have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts