Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just wanted to know, is the Brampton Plant in Canada the only one for the Challengers, or are they build in other Plants, f.e. Mexico?
I ask because I am searching an SRT in RL or GWE, and it seems I found a car in Mexico. And since GWE Production has not began in Canada, I wonder...

:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
All Challengers are made in Brampton. As are all Chargers and 300s for N. America. I think 300s are also made in Europe for that market.

Rams are made in Mexico, as well as the Hemi engines.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Brampton is the only plant in North America that has ever built 05-11, 300 ,Charger ,Magnum and Challengers. Chrysler had a contract with MAGNA in Austria they built the 300 , Jeeps and many other non Chrysler makes for the European market but that deal is either finished or close to being wrapped up .

here is what they have built for many companies
Product History - MAGNA STEYR | Magna International Inc.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I remember a local dealer telling me that some of the Challengers are built in Detroit. Instead of telling him he doesn't know his ass from a hole in a wall, I politely stated that it was new news to me that ANY challengers were built anyplace other than Brampton, Canada and promptly left the Dealership.

It amazes me that Dealers know less about the company that they work for than we do.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I remember a local dealer telling me that some of the Challengers are built in Detroit. Instead of telling him he doesn't know his ass from a hole in a wall, I politely stated that it was new news to me that ANY challengers were built anyplace other than Brampton, Canada and promptly left the Dealership.

It amazes me that Dealers know less about the company that they work for than we do.
Yeah,...just like you better know more about an illness you have before going to a doctor the same rule applies when buying a car.

Know more about the product than the salesperson so you know when he/she is feeding you BS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts