Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, which magizine was that challenger poster in.i need magizine and month please. no dealers here have them, and cant get any either.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ok, which magizine was that challenger poster in.i need magizine and month please. no dealers here have them, and cant get any either.
Which poster you looking for the George Washington one?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
The poster you can get from a dealer is full sized made with nice material. Its not gonna be in any magazine the same way, the ones in the magazines were more an ad with the same picture as the poster. Maybe someone on here knows of a dealership with a bunch and could pick one up for ya?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Framed mine and use it at car shows. Very nice;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so nobody knows which magazine that challenger poster came in??
i know its not the same as the dealer poster, as i have one of those framed in my game room, along with that color purple poster that someone on here guided me to. but i was telling someone about this magazine challenger poster and i cant find the magazine that it came in. hence my question what mag did it come in. you mean out of all the challenger drivers here no body buys hot rod magazines? i get them all , super chevy,hot-rod,car craft,jeggs,summit,groundup,year one,jc whitney,etc.

·
Registered
615 Posts
If you're talking about the George Washington poster, I thought it was originally posted in either Sports Illustrated or ESPN Magazine. I think the ad was for the USA vs. England World Cup game.

·
Registered
53 Posts
so nobody knows which magazine that challenger poster came in??
i know its not the same as the dealer poster, as i have one of those framed in my game room, along with that color purple poster that someone on here guided me to. but i was telling someone about this magazine challenger poster and i cant find the magazine that it came in. hence my question what mag did it come in. you mean out of all the challenger drivers here no body buys hot rod magazines? i get them all , super chevy,hot-rod,car craft,jeggs,summit,groundup,year one,jc whitney,etc.

it might help if u describe what was in the poster besides the challenger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts