Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lease for my 2018 T/A (5.7L) will end Nov 2020 and I wanted to see what the market will look like for Dodge (Challenger) during this pandemic in the next several months. I'm going to try and negotiate buying my lease at a discounted buyout or finance a new scat pack. I was seeing if anyone here that worked/works at a car dealership to see how much of a discount I could bargain end of 2020 or early 2021?

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,212 Posts
Out of curiosity...what was the MSRP and what is the residual on your particular deal?

·
Registered
14,416 Posts
Probably be pretty good dealings as 2020 production will be winding down at the end of October so plenty of cars will still be arriving thru Thanksgiving, should be good Scat Pack deals out there in your time frame.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T, 6 Speed
27 Posts
Challengers are cheap this year. Got mine on March 7. 6 speed R/T with 8 miles on it. Paid $30,500. $31,700 was out the door price. Scats are only a few thousand more, but my dealer only had automatics 😢

·
Registered
On Order - 2020 Scat Pack Hellraisin Shaker
308 Posts
This will be a down year for the numbers. Production shutdown in mid-March and didn't resume until May 19th on one-shift, with two shifts on May 25th. My dealer is a high-volume dealer. Their inventory has dropped from 21 to 15 Challengers between May 15 & June 21 (I have been tracking their website myself). All remaining are SXT or Hellcat - no Scats left. I have heard from multiple sources the factory is prioritizing special orders ahead of dealer replenishment. I have been sitting in D1 status for a month.

My thinking....Don't look for a market flooded by new Challengers being sold at a discount. Supply is down, and demand is still there.

Reply to this post at the end of December. Tell me if I guessed right or wrong. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,995 Posts

A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts