61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I understand that a V6 Honda Accord can keep up and or out accelerate a Challenger 5.7.
This may be partly true, however the V6 Honda weighs about 1000lbs less. Part of that weight difference is that any man who's driving a V6 Honda (and bragging about it) is pretty light in the loafers and missing one or more testicles (which is the primary reason he's driving a V-6 Honda in the first place).

My wife had one. It was a fantastic lady's car. Drove like a go-kart.

Looks like the '13' were sniffing R/T times, but not quite. My '13 purely stock R/T Classic with 5AT was faster than those times (on Eagle Sports on public pavement), according to the EVIC timer.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
This may be partly true, however the V6 Honda weighs about 1000lbs less. Part of that weight difference is that any man who's driving a V6 Honda (and bragging about it) is pretty light in the loafers and missing one or more testicles (which is the primary reason he's driving a V-6 Honda in the first place).

Looks like the '13' were sniffing R/T times, but not quite. My '13 purely stock R/T Classic with 5AT was faster than those times (on Eagle Sports on public pavement), according to the EVIC timer.
Wow! I thought I read that somewhere in some magazine. Hard to believe.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I understand that a V6 Honda Accord can keep up and or out accelerate a Challenger 5.7.

Wow. Way to be a ****** to anyone that doesn’t drive a powerful, manly car.

·
Registered
959 Posts

My daily driver. Oh, it’s a V6. I must be “light in the loafers”.

My fair weather driver. Maybe I’m “heavier in the loafers” than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,940 Posts
My daily driver also has a hemi... :grin2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,644 Posts
I'd respect a Honda that could outrun me...but it will never look as cool

A Guy

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Ooh my daily (work car) is a 2016 Elantra GT. 0-60 in 9.6 seconds! Let's see y'all keep up with that

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,940 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,644 Posts
Wow really? People own a certain car because they are more feminine or masculine? I thought it was because it was what they liked and could afford. Maybe certain cars are used to mask someone who is over compensating for a lack of masculinity.
Never heard of such a thing...

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,637 Posts
Never heard of such a thing...

A Guy
What the :huh: ! There is like no suspension on that thing...probably a stiff ride. Hate to have a ball joint fail..although good luck keeping it straight on the road as is. Doesn't look reliable either...looks like if you beat on it too much, you might bend a rod and trigger limp mode.

BTW this looks more masculine than that

61 - 80 of 108 Posts