Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you can rent a Challenger R/T Classic from Hertz.

Here are the details, as reported on www.redlinedodge.com:

"Spring is here and summer is rounding the corner which means vacation time for many of you. If you’re flying into a fun destination with your spouse or buddy and need a rental car that is exciting to drive and has the valets scrambling to park it front of that Four-Star restaurant, Hertz has the ride for you.

Through their new Adrenaline Collection™, you can now reserve a 2011 Challenger R/T at San Diego, LAX, Vegas, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Orlando, JKF and other select airports and locations around the country. Hertz was a pioneer by being the first rental car company to offer customers high-performance cars through their Sports Car Collection program back in 1966. Now their new Adrenaline Collection lets you get behind the wheel and experience the joys of having a 372 horsepower 5.7L HEMI® under your right foot.

These Challenger Classic Editions are real lookers as the Toxic Orange paint job, black dual R/T body side stripes and 20-inch forged polished aluminum wheels guaranteed to turn heads on every street corner. Just be prepared for admiring looks, glances and thumbs up from fellow motorists along with rapid fire compliments when approached by onlookers. If you’re one of the lucky customers to experience a shot of Hertz HEMI adrenaline, please share your driving experience with us at Red Letter Dodge."

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
The attached Rockstar experience after renting one has got to be a significant motivator to get people to actually visit a dealer and actually consider buying an RT! Can't get a better introduction than that, IMO!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Now you can rent a Challenger R/T Classic from Hertz.

Here are the details, as reported on www.redlinedodge.com:

"Spring is here and summer is rounding the corner which means vacation time for many of you. If you’re flying into a fun destination with your spouse or buddy and need a rental car that is exciting to drive and has the valets scrambling to park it front of that Four-Star restaurant, Hertz has the ride for you.

Through their new Adrenaline Collection™, you can now reserve a 2011 Challenger R/T at San Diego, LAX, Vegas, Phoenix, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Orlando, JKF and other select airports and locations around the country. Hertz was a pioneer by being the first rental car company to offer customers high-performance cars through their Sports Car Collection program back in 1966. Now their new Adrenaline Collection lets you get behind the wheel and experience the joys of having a 372 horsepower 5.7L HEMI® under your right foot.

These Challenger Classic Editions are real lookers as the Toxic Orange paint job, black dual R/T body side stripes and 20-inch forged polished aluminum wheels guaranteed to turn heads on every street corner. Just be prepared for admiring looks, glances and thumbs up from fellow motorists along with rapid fire compliments when approached by onlookers. If you’re one of the lucky customers to experience a shot of Hertz HEMI adrenaline, please share your driving experience with us at Red Letter Dodge."
I was in John Wayne airport in Orange county, CA last week and I saw a few of them at Hertz. I was picking up a car at Enterprise and my company would only spring for a subcompact Chevy Aveo. I begged the guy to give me something better. He let me upgrade to a V6 Camaro for $10 more. Camaro was ok, I don't think I would be comfortable long term with the car. The Challenger is so much more comfortable and has all of the electronic goodies.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I was in John Wayne airport in Orange county, CA last week and I saw a few of them at Hertz. I was picking up a car at Enterprise and my company would only spring for a subcompact Chevy Aveo. I begged the guy to give me something better. He let me upgrade to a V6 Camaro for $10 more. Camaro was ok, I don't think I would be comfortable long term with the car. The Challenger is so much more comfortable and has all of the electronic goodies.
i just flew out of john wayne airport and noticed 2 or 3 red RT's myself. i might start renting challengers for biz purposes!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Todd! Where the heck you been, man? Missed you on the forums and at CF2.
hopefully back home for awhile! been travelling alot in south america and india for work. should be home for the next couple weeks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just what a niche car market needs, mass flooding of low value vehicles to reduce equity and value. Not that when I get mine I ever *plan* to sell it, but rental cars really just flood the market with low quality beat to death cars that drag down values.

Sad read!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts